Elements Zero Defect Binder™
“elements – Zero Defect – binder” is made from selected very RICH Premium Bentonite Clay which has very high Wet tensile strength and higher Montmorillonite clay content with excellent Green compression strength.
- High Monmorillonite content and high Thermal stability would help to overcome Explosive Penetration flaw and reduces risk of Erosion.
- Minimal Gelling time enhances the capacity of Sand plant.
- High Swelling and Wet Tensile strength helps for exceptional resistance to expansion and hot sand defects.
- HIGHER DURABILITY of Sodium Bentonite leads to reduced Dead Clay in Sand System. This in turn reduces occurrence of several defects like Blow-Holes, Pin Holes, Sand Fusion and others on castings.
- Excellent Green Compression Strength and WTS ensure almost zero scab defects.
- Our Bentonite has characteristics of smooth, quick & uniform dispersal during DRY mixing of sand mix which reduces Binder addition & Sand Mixing/ Mulling Time.
For more details…